Double G Warranty Terms & Conditions
We stand behind our work!
Double G Painting & General Contracting warrants labor and materials (unless otherwise stated) for one year from the time of final payment.
If paint failure appears, due to the application of materials, we will supply labor and materials, without customer cost, to correct the condition. Even after our labor warranty has expired we stand behind the manufacturer’s warranty and will follow up with them on your behalf.
We do not accept final payment on any job until the contract has been completely satisfied and all the scope of work has been completed. Our responsibility is limited to correcting the condition as indicated above.*
* See below for a full list of exclusions.
Submit A Warranty Claim Request
Please Include Details & Photos
Our warranty does not cover or apply to the following items and situations:
• Color fading due to direct sunlight
• Dry rotted, waterlogged wood and pulverized brick
• Previously painted aluminum, brick, or cedar siding
• Any hairline cracks, cracking of drywall, interior or exterior due to settlement of the house or foundation problems
• Paint from blistering on older homes that have too many existing coats of paint
• Painted and stained decks and walkways not included
• Faulty gutters, bad roof job, or drip edge may cause damage to wood or brick, which is beyond our control and voids any warranty
• Stucco blistering or failure due to moisture
• Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by Double G
• Hairline cracks on stucco and separation of caulking on wood siding due to expanding, contracting, or movement of property or building not included
• Varnished surfaces
• Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal
• Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design, permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include but are not limited to decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
• Any work where Double G did not supply the paint or other materials